Why Join GMI Research ?
People are the strongest assets of research & consulting firm
At GMI Research, we strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset. Our associates come from diverse backgrounds: from Business, Economics, and Engineering to Medical Science. We select people with intelligence, integrity, hard working and a shared passion to a make a big difference. GMI Research culture is built on mutual respect & trust, the pursuit for excellence and close friendship.
As we know that it is our people who drive success for the firm, we go to extra mile to attract and reward talent. We offer a competitive remunerations benefits and we regularly benchmark against the industry peers. Apart from remunerations benefits, working at GMI Research is rewarding in other ways, means you will have an opportunity to learn from bright and passionate colleagues and to do an impactful work along with them in a team.
Attitude (linked to GMI Research’s Core Values)
- Honesty and integrity: Illustrates professionalism, ethical conduct, and competence. Earns trust by acting with integrity
- Growth mindset: Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, be able to develop creative solutions, and is willing to learn from others and grow
- Strategic Thinking: Pays exceptional attention to detail with a “big picture” focus and the ability to determine potential opportunities and threats of current as well as future trends using a comprehensive analysis approach.
- Takes the initiatives and ownership: Demonstrates the ability to take initiatives and responsibilities related to different projects onboard. Must be self-motivated, well-organized, and flexible to adapt to the changing need’s
- Organized: Ability to implement a plan from planning to execution with an aim to generate measurable outcomes. Focuses on the key priorities and is willing to go above and beyond to meet the client’s expectations.
If you are interested in working in this type of environment, and in the great challenge we can offer you, we would love to see your application