Business Development Executive – International Sales
- Generate sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails from Asia Pacific, Europe & US.
- Briefing GMI Research spectrum of research offerings and exploring opportunities in each Call.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients via email or phone
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with clients and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Able to engage and interact effectively with leadership; understands how to read audience and customize approach accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and consulting services.
- Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the contents
- Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected content, and cross-selling and upselling.
- Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients, pitching in for the expected research content by the clients
- Shall help in Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs of the clients.
- Create and update client database
- Enhance organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in Team and collaborate
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year experience required.
- Experience in either market research/brand, marketing, consultancy (Preferable)