Analyst and Senior Analyst (Chemicals, Healthcare Medical Devices &, ICT)
Experiennce: 2 Years Minimum
Job Description (Chemicals, Medical Devices, Healthcare Domains & ICT)
- Create a Company profile and Market and Competitive intelligence research report.
- Conduct data analysis to support research requests provided by the client.
- Conduct short-term research on markets, companies, and industries.
- Ensure data quality/accuracy of each deliverable.
- Serves as an authority on market and industry trends, technologies, and competitions by researching and writing thorough, effective, and timely analytic reports
- Formulate new research methods, databases, and analyses that respond to a dynamic market environment
- Ability to quickly develop a broad and deep understanding of both competition and market forces to help refine our strategies
- Manage client interaction, understand research objectives and create an operational work plan Manage and mentor a team of Analysts and ensure quality and timely delivery of research deliverables;
- Conduct research (Secondary) using relevant and qualified sources such as search engines, social media, web scrapping, etc.
- Develop and create new research offerings and products
- Have good understanding of Company profile and Market and Competitive intelligence research
Key Skills: –
- Industry Research (Market Sizing), Market Research, Company Profiles, Secondary Research, Understanding of advanced research techniques. Prior experience in Syndicate research is required.
- Proven domain expertise either in Chemicals or in Medical Devices or in Healthcare or in ICT.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access (or other database tools) and PowerPoint. Ability and willingness to learn new tools.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in market and competitive research.